Sunday, September 20, 2009


Brenda & Jeremy were married at Valley Community Church and held their reception at Shannon Community Center. It was a fun wedding to shoot since I was friends with sister's of both the bride and groom. My favorite part was the ho-down Brenda and the bridesmaids danced at the reception.
Clicking on the photo above will enable you to see the rest of the photos from this wedding. I was the second shooter for this one so the pressure was off and I could enjoy the event as a guest too.
I rented the 70-200mm F/2.8 Canon lens for this so I could try it out. It was heavy. I loved being able to shoot inside the church from the balcony, zoom in and not need a flash. It worked well, but it was difficult to carry around all day. The first shooter stayed up front with (I think) a 24-105mm. Maybe I can experiment with that one next. I like being as unobtrusive as possible when photographing events. I get totally irritated when photographers run the wedding.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP